An exclusive enclave nestled in south Brampton.
Argo’s Steeles community is a new 63-unit enclave nestled in south Brampton, on Steeles Avenue just East of Chinguacousy Road. Referred to as “Olde Town”, this project features all exclusive single detached lots within an established neighbourhood by our builders Lakeview Homes and Hallett Homes, and close to all amenities including schools, shopping, transit, trails, greenways and established parks including Eldorado Park and Meadowvale Conservation Area, which are adjacent to the Credit River.
Register now at Lakeview Homes and Hallett Homes to get the latest updates.
- Bramalea, Brampton, Meadowvale and Mount Pleasant Go Stations
- ZUM bus rapid transit
- Brampton Library – South Fletchers Branch
- Brampton Multicultural Community Centre
- Chris Gibson Recreation Centre
- Huttonville Community Centre
- Morton Way Public School (Gr. K-5) – Peel District School Board
- Centennial Senior Public School (Gr. 6-8) – Peel District School Board
- Brampton Centennial Secondary School – Peel District School Board
- St. Brigid Catholic Elementary School – Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
- Saint Augustine Catholic Secondary School – Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
ARGO Brampton Steeles
A behind-the-scenes look where our contractor Condrain Group has installed sewers, watermains and pre-graded roads in preparation for paving.