Oakville’s most desirable ravine community.
Located in North Oakville’s historic Joshua Creek neighbourhood, this upscale ravine community will feature an extensive 11-acre park connected to the adjacent Natural Heritage System and the addition of a newly revitalized natural wetland. This pedestrian-oriented community will be a short walk to a vibrant urban core and the best dining, retail, and entertainment in the area and is ideally located with easy access to GO transit, Highways 403, 407 and QEW with close proximity to Mississauga and Toronto.
- Bronte GO Station
- Town of Oakville Public Library
- Oakville Public Library – Woodside Branch
- Oakville-Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Glen Abbey Community Centre
- Halton Regional Centre
- Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre
- Marian Montessori School
- Songbirds Montessori School
- Heritage Glen Public School – Halton District School Board
- Abbey Park High School – Halton District School Board