Brampton's modern urban transit village.
Mount Pleasant is a progressive, liveable, and walkable neighbourhood in northwest Brampton. It was planned and designed with an active lifestyle in mind, so that residents can easily access the GO station, ZUM bus rapid transit, and local shops, schools, library, civic square, and recreation centre. This transit-oriented community features an innovative urban structure with a series of mixed-use nodes along a strong transit spine, a variety of transit supportive built forms and the Mount Pleasant Village as its centre.
- Mount Pleasant Go Station – Train and Bus Station
- ZUM bus rapid transit mobility hub
- Brampton Library – Mount Pleasant Village Branch
- Creditview Sandalwood Citywide Park
- Natural heritage system and trails with access to the TransCanada Pipeline Trail and the Huttonville Creek Trail
- Civic Square incorporating a reflection pool/outdoor skating rink, public art, canopy structures, play area and landscaping features
- Mount Pleasant Village School Public School – Peel District School Board
- Future high school – Peel District School Board