Smarter growth and healthy, sustainable living.
Mount Pleasant North is a demonstration of Brampton’s vision for creating communities that embody smart growth and healthy sustainable living. This transit-oriented community boasts easy access to GO service, Brampton local transit and ZUM bus rapid transit. The community features extensive environmental restoration and mixed-use nodes along a strong transit spine that connects a series of complete neighbourhoods. At the heart of this community is Mount Pleasant Village which features a civic square, library and community centre.
- Mount Pleasant Go Station
- ZUM bus rapid transit
- Brampton Library – Mount Pleasant Village Branch
- Creditview Sandalwood Citywide Park
- Central parkette with play equipment, seating areas and lookout over storm water management pond
- Natural heritage system and trails with access to the TransCanada Pipeline Trail and the Huttonville Creek Trail
- Cassie Campbell Community Centre
- Alloa Public School (Gr. K-8) – Peel District School Board
- Future high school – Peel District School Board