Rich heritage with modern conveniences.
Lotus Pointe is a new community nestled between the lush banks of the Etobicoke Creek and Humber River. It forms part of the Mayfield West community which is a pedestrian oriented neighourhood surrounded by natural open spaces. It boasts parklands, parks, greenways and trails that connect to a vibrant village centre. Built to be a distinct, attractive and environmentally sustainable community, it embraces Caledon’s rich heritage and traditional values, while offering modern conveniences. Highway 410 is conveniently located providing a quick and easy connection to nearby shopping centres, restaurants and entertainment districts.
After an incredibly successful release of Phase I, Greenpark Homes is proud to offer a new release of outstanding new homes at Lotus Pointe. Register here for the latest updates on Phase II.
- Future Village Centre
- Margaret Dunn Valleywood Library
- Future community centre
- Jim Archdekin Recreation Centre
- Loafer’s Lake Recreation Centre
- Future Elementary Catholic School – Dufferin-Peel Catholic School Board
- Tony Pontes Elementary Public School – Peel District School Board
- St. Evan Catholic Elementary School – Dufferin-Peel Catholic School Board