Small town charm with urban living.
Surrounded by natural reserves, a protected ecosystem, neighbourhood parks, and a centrally located Village Square all in close proximity to schools, shopping, entertainment, the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, Highways 407 and 403, and the Oakville GO station. Featuring a vibrant urban core, our site will offer live/work opportunities coupled with a strong focus on walkability and transit. We have also undertaken an innovative restoration of the Bowbeer Heritage House, built in 1853, maintaining a window into the town’s past.
With a selection of single detached homes set amidst one of the region’s most coveted neighbourhoods, our Phase 1 builders include Primont Homes, Treasure Hill Homes, Lindvest and Valery Homes.
- Oakville GO Station
- Oakville-Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Oakville Public Library – Iroquois Ridge Branch
- Nipegon Trail
- Sixteen Mile Creek
- Oodenawi Public School (French Immersion) – Halton District School Board
- River Oaks Public School – Halton District School Board
- White Oaks Secondary School – Halton District School Board
- Saint Gregory the Great Catholic Elementary School – Halton Catholic District School Board
- Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School – Halton Catholic District School Board
Progress update on our North Oakville site with concrete and streetscaping work.
ARGO North Oakville
Behind the scenes at our North Oakville site.